Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Stills from In My Image posted

  1. #1
    Scottness
    Guest Scottness's Avatar

    Post

    Hi everyone just letting you know we've posted some stills from the movie if you want to have a look
    http://www.mango-a-gogo.com/inmyimage/stillphot.htm

    (Don't try and go to the main page for the film, because you won't be able to get to them from there yet)

    Scot


    ------------------

  2. #2
    eddie
    Guest eddie's Avatar

    Post

    this images are beautiful.
    I especially like the one of the fella looking out the window, with the window frame like bars over his body.


    ------------------

  3. #3
    Hanthx
    Guest Hanthx's Avatar

    Post

    Scott

    I really like the pic's, someone really has a good eye, and great cinematic touch...Im very curious to see the final product.
    Can you send me an email on the info.

    Scott

    ------------------

  4. #4
    nextspielberg
    Guest nextspielberg's Avatar

    Post

    Wait a second....

    This was shot on a Super 8 camera?

    If so, these are amazing pictures!

    If I didn't know I would have thought you had shot your film on 35MM!

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    Very nice work!
    You just can't beat that Kodachrome 40, eh?
    No grain, even in the dark stuff. Amazing.
    Hey, what would be really helpful, is if you could comment on how you lit each scene, what kind of lights you were using, etc.
    (I realize you're editing, so you don't exactly have tons of time on your hands!).
    By the way, does your Beaulieu have a Schneider lens?
    What uadio recording setup did you use?

    LONG LIVE K-40!

    Matt Pacini



    ------------------

  6. #6
    Scottness
    Guest Scottness's Avatar

    Post

    Sorry guys not much time now - will post more detailed info soon - and try and get our DOP to contribute as well -- but there are grainy images - most of them though are the ones in the first half of the footage that we didn't have time to capture -- a number of scenes in the film do occur in low light, so I'll just see how good or bad that part of it all is yet -- thanks for all your kind words

    Scottness

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Scottness
    Guest Scottness's Avatar

    Post

    Also forgot to say it should be available in Dec/Jan -- it depends how long the sound takes really - I think editing the images should be pretty straight forward - but I want the sound to be really good too - so hopefully probably early next year -- also a few quick answers - it is a Schneider lense - 6-66 -- audio was on a minidisc (can't remember the model) through a Sennheiser shot gun mic -- I even bought one half way through so I wouldn't have to keep hiring it - I should remember but I think it's a M66 K6 -- that's not much help is it?! - I'll check - but it was good - one scene was recorded on a 4 track recorder and there could be a few synch challenges there - anyway got to fly

    Scot


    ------------------

  8. #8
    MovieStuff
    Guest MovieStuff's Avatar

    Post

    Really nice stuff. I like the lighting a lot. Very naturalistic and soft. Good work, very good.

    Roger

  9. #9
    fandini
    Guest fandini's Avatar

    Post

    Very beautiful and inspiring work!

    ------------------
    Dan

  10. #10
    Shenan
    Guest Shenan's Avatar
    Looks great!

    When is the video going to be available for sale?

    Shenan

    ------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •